|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon Mar 21, 2016 07:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Tue Apr 19, 2016 07:00 AM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Our auction is being organized by the parents/guardians of the Stelly’s 2016 graduating class and is being supported by local businesses and individuals from our school community. Our goal is to raise funds to give all of our graduates access to a drug and alcohol free event where they can have fun and create memories in a safe environment.
The on-line auction gives everyone a chance to browse the large number and range of items and start bidding on the items, so they are not as rushed at the in person silent auction.
- The on-line auction opens at 7am on Monday March 21st.
- The on-line bidding for this ends at 7am Tuesday, April 19th.
- All high bids as of 7am. will be transferred to the in person silent auction, with bidding re-opening at 6 pm Wednesday, April 20th.
- The in person silent auction will be occurring in conjunction with a Grad Fashion Show at the Saanich Fairground.
- The in person silent auction will close after the Fashion Show intermission (approx. 8:25 pm).
- During the 2nd. half of the Fashion Show, the auction items will be readied for payment and pickup after the show.
Please note that bidders do not need to attend the fashion show to participate in the in person silent auction.
Summary of dates for the auction
- 7:00 am Monday March 21st on-line auction starts
- 7:00 am Tuesday, April 19th. on-line bidding stops
- 6:30 pm Wednesday, April 20th. in person silent auction starts (continuation of on-line auction)
- 8:30 pm Wednesday, April 20th. in person silent auction closes.
Pat Watt is the administrator for the auction. If you have any questions or concerns please send an email directly to Pat at [email protected]
More information can be found on the Fundraising page at the Stelly’s After Grad 2016 website at http://www.stellysaftergrad.com
As a bidder, if you have any questions about the on-line auction, click on the Frequently Asked Questions on the right in the blue for help, or contact the administrator (above).
Please note, you must sign up to bid on the items (top right of webpage). Items are being posted to the auction as they are donated, so remember to check the new items out.
The in person silent auction will take place at the Saanich Fairgrounds, 1528 Stellys Cross Rd, Central Saanich, BC.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Bidders can check the bid sheets posted after the end of the in-person auction. Winning bidders can then make their payment and pickup their item(s).
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cheque (Please make payable to "Stelly's Parent After Grad 2016")
Winning Bidder Item Pickup:
- Winning Bidders can pick their items up at Saanich Fairgrounds after 9:00 pm on Wednesday, April 20th
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- This auction transitions to a live in-person auction after online bidding closes. You still may be outbid at the live event. The online portion of the auction will not reflect the final live auction results.
- When the live event auction closes, all winning bidders will receive notification regarding the status of the items they have won.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —